INVITATION FOR AWARD PAPER SUBMISSION FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
- The title of the abstract should be less than 30 words.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Topic of the abstract should be related and pertinent to women’s dermatology.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other prior meeting. If, however, the abstract to be presented is on a topic you have used before, but now have developed a new presentation with a varied viewpoint (or focused on a different aspect of the research) then you are welcome to submit the abstract.
- The abstract must have following sections:
- Background / introduction
- Abstract submission opens on June 15, 2021
- Abstract submission deadline June 30, 2021
- Abstract acceptance dates July 7, 2021
- Registration is compulsory before submitting the abstracts. Abstracts will be rejected if the presenting author is not registered.
- Presenting Author should be below the age of 40 years
- The time allotted for each oral presentation is 10 minutes (8+2).
- The presentation will automatically switch off at the end of 8 mins and in no circumstances will be extended.
- Please email your presentation to email@example.com latest by 30th June 2021